Happy July! It’s so crazy that 2013 is halfway over! June was such an amazing month… I shot two beautiful weddings, spent a week in Jacksonville for my best friend’s wedding, had a mini-LU reunion in North Carolina, and spend a week in Destin for high school camp with our church! I’m glad that July will be a little bit more quiet cause I’m needing some rest after all of that.
June’s BUSINESS Goals
1. Finish reading Jon Acuff’s Start. Uhhhhh…
2. Invest in the Canon 100 2.8L Macro. Just bought it over the weekend!
3. Update all of my paper and marketing products to match my new logo. Still working on this. Slowly but surely!
4. Create custom instructions for clients explaining how to use PASS.
5. Shoot two awesome weddings in Virginia and North Carolina.
6. Continue blogging consistently. I’m crossing this off because I honestly did the best I could. June was SO busy, and I felt like I was barely home. I’m thankful for the next 2.5 weeks at home to get my routine back on track.
June’s PERSONAL Goals
1. Go to the gym at least 4 times a week and do alternating levels of 30 Day Shred 3 days a week. HAHAHAHAHA. Not even close.
2. Have an amazing week in Florida celebrating my best friend getting MARRIED!!! Loved every minute of it!
3. Take a walk every night with Aaron and Noley. Again, wasn’t home a lot, but we did do this a lot when I was!
4. Celebrate Noley’s first birthday. Judge away, people. Judge away. (Insert sheepish smile here.)
5. Start going through our belongings and getting rid of everything we don’t need or use. Our lease it up at the end of September, and we will most likely be moving. Didn’t even think about it.
6. Unpack my suitcase the day after I get back from traveling. High-fives to me!!!
And for this month…
1. Continue updating my marketing products with the new logo. I’m doing it a little at a time cause that stuff is EXPENSIVE!
2. Finish Jon Acuff’s Start. Yep. It’s here again.
3. Learn how to shoot with my new 100 2.8L Macro in live view mode. I hear that’s the way to go!
4. Blog consistently. I’m not going to say this is 4-5 days a week because I’ll be out of town at the end of the month, and we all know how that goes.
5. Shoot Josh & Anna‘s Jacksonville wedding with excellence.
6. Catch up on editing. I’m not behind any deadlines yet, but being out of town so much has slowed down the process more than normal.
1. Get a haircut. I understand that this isn’t really a goal, but I’ve been procrastinating on this for a few months now. My ends need some serious help.
2. Take walks with Noley everyday. I cannot believe how nice this summer has been. On Sunday, the high was 75 degrees! Weather like that does NOT make me miss Florida!
3. Clean out underneath our bathroom and kitchen sinks. I’m pretty sure I have a mini Bath & Body Works underneath there.
4. Find someone to teach me how to sew a pillow. It’s sad how much I’ve failed on this on my own.
5. Start a new book. I finished the Harry Potter series, and if I don’t find another fiction book soon, I’m probably gonna start HP all over again.
Here are two shots I grabbed on Sunday during Fireworks at the Crosses at our church’s Pinnacle Hills Campus. It was such a great day… Perfect weather, live music, over 100 people got baptized, lots of junk food (I love funnel cake.), and an epic fireworks show!