1. Brother Sewing Machine – This was my surprise Christmas gift from Aaron. He seriously did so goo this year! I’m not gonna lie… I’m totally intimidated by the thing, but that’s probably because I’ve watched far to many hours of Project Runway and expect myself to be sewing like the contestants by next month. I finally attempted my first project and made this cotton infinity scarf, and I think I’m ready to attempt a pillow cover or two.
2. Hillsong’s ‘Cornerstone’ – If you haven’t heard it, take a listen here. Such an incredible song filled with truths about our great and sovereign God!
3. Johnson’s Baby Oil Gel – Okay, I’ll admit this one is a little weird, and no, I do not have any big news to share. I saw this on Pinterest (shocker), and I’m so glad I gave it a try. If you’re like me, your skin gets super, super dry in the winter. Enter baby oil gel… After you get out of the shower, don’t completely dry off your legs and apply a dime sized amount to each leg. I can assure you that your legs will feel amazing and won’t get that ashy, itchy feel all winter. I also put it on my elbows, heels, and sometimes my arms. Thanks, Pinterest!
4. Old Navy Rockstar Super Skinny Jeans – I wear these almost every single day because they are incredibly comfortable and feel like leggings but have the thickness of jeans. I will say that the sizing is very awkward… I started with a size bigger than I normally wear (what reviews recommended), then switched to my normal size because they stretched and did not shrink back in the dryer. Then, I switched AGAIN to a size smaller than I normally wear because they ended up stretching even more, and that’s what ended up working perfectly for me! Shout-out to Old Navy’s return policy for being super awesome… Always keep your tags and receipts. :) You can buy them here.
5. Eucerin Repair Handcreme – Again, this goes back to dry skin in the winter time when my favorite Bath & Body Works lotions just aren’t cutting it… I picked up this stuff at Walmart and always carry it in my purse. It’s super moisturizing without that gross greasy feeling that so many lotions have, so I would definitely recommend it!
6. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix – Oh my gosh… This book is SO good. Yes, I am a nerd. I can’t believe I’m almost done with the Harry Potter series. :(
7. Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus – In an attempt to eat healthier, this was one of my recent picks at the grocery store. Of course, it’s definitely not healthy in the amounts I normally eat it, but at least it’s not Nutella!
Happy Monday! :)