Some of my favorite photographers blog their goals at the beginning of every month. Why I love knowing what other people are working towards so much, I don’t know… Maybe it has something to do with their transparency and determination. One of my 2013 goals was to blog more consistently, which I’m proud to say I’ve been doing! In my mind, I had decided that monthly goals needed to be included in my regular blog posts, and today is my first one!
1. Continue to blog every week day.
2. Sell my 24-70mm 2.8L in order to buy the 35mm 1.4L. I’ve held on to my 24-70 for so long because it’s the lens every photographer “has to have”. Well, I actually don’t like shooting with it, rarely use it, so it just sits in my office taking up space. I’m a prime girl through and through, so I might as well trade it out for a lens I’d use on the regular!
3. Get my office organized and actually USE it! Maybe I’ll even blog a picture or two.
4. Finalize my bride & groom welcome packet! Super excited about this one. :)
1. Go to the gym 4x’s a week. This one was going great until last week. Whoopsies.
2. Throw away crap I don’t need. NO MORE HOARDING.
3. Plan dinners a week ahead of time so I’m not scrambling at the last minute.
4. Sew a couple of pillow covers for our bed.
5. Re-read The Pursuit of God by AW Tozer.
There it is! I had a few more goals I wanted to include, but I figured I should keep it simple so they’re actually accomplished. :) Here’s a little peek of an engagement session that will be hitting the blog this week!