I’ve been sitting here for 20 minutes trying to compile a list of my happys & sads in my head. I could make a list of happys that is about 20 miles long and can only think of one sad. What a great week it’s been! :)
1. My dear friends David & Rachel had a sweet little baby girl yesterday! Her name is Macy-Beth, and she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I got to spend some time yesterday in the hospital with them & their families documenting the first few hours of her life. Check it out here.
2. Eliza & Jordan are coming to visit today! Only 29 days until they’re married! YAY! :)
3. I finished a project that I had wanted to do for a while… It wasn’t going so great at first, so I restarted. Now I LOVE the result! (More to come on my office in a few weeks!)
4. Aaron & I leave for FLORIDA on Sunday with all the Cross Church high schoolers for Beach Camp! Oh, how I cannot wait to step out of that bus & feel that Florida humidity. It’s been tooooooo long! :) We will be in Destin for the week, and I’m so excited cause I’ve never been there!
5. I have a really amazing husband. Sometimes, I think my heart is going to explode because of how much I love him.
1. My only sad is that I will not be blogging for an entire week because I will be at Beach Camp. I decided not to bring my computer because hello… #1 – It’s Florida. #2 – I will be distracted by almost 300 awesome people. #3 – It’s Florida.
Happy weekend, Internet!