I’m going to be honest… I just DON’T want to blog today. I don’t really have anything to say, any sessions to share, and I’m feeling totally uninspired to come up with something creative. I took a break from blogging yesterday because my mom was in town, and I can’t miss another day… So, for consistency’s sake, here is a blog post that will hopefully not bore you to death. Ha!
1. “Tice” is not my maiden name, but it’s my middle name. (My maiden name is “Hightower”, which is ironic considering my height.)
2. My favorite food is Outback’s Ahi Tuna.
3. I went to school at Liberty University and got my undergrad in Bible and my master’s in Theology.
4. My biggest pet peeves are nail biters and loud breathers.
5. Four days before high school graduation, I made some VERY bad decisions and ended up with black/purple hair.
6. I took 8 years of piano lessons but can’t play anything now. Fail.
7. Growing up, I had a guinea pig named Mr. Pickles.
8. Aaron and I had a mutual friend set us up, but our first two months of communication were through Facebook messages.
9. I don’t have the world’s greatest driving record but haven’t had a ticket for almost 3 years now!
10. My favorite flowers are peonies and garden roses.
11. My drink of choice from Sonic is a diet cherry Coke Zero, Route 44, of course.
12. And from Starbucks, it’s almost always an iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte. Oh my word. HEAVEN.
13. My favorite tv show is Friends, and I’ve seen the entire series over 10 times.
14. Since moving to Arkansas, I have had the craziest allergies.
15. I am currently watching Toddlers & Tiaras. Don’t judge.
16. My least favorite household chore is dishes. Unfortunately, this is also Aaron’s least favorite.
17. When skinny jeans became popular, I thought they were the ugliest trend ever, but now they’re all I wear.
18. I was homeschooled for 6 years, so I guess that explains where my weirdness comes from.
19. I love the smell of rain, and I miss Florida’s daily summer thunderstorms.
20. My favorite movies are Dirty Dancing and That Thing You Do! Classics.
21. I am terrified of all bugs, but spiders are my greatest fear.
22. I could spend our entire life savings between Plato’s Closet and Target.
23. After about 9:30pm, I show that I’m tired by acting crazy and saying super weird things. Aaron is so lucky.
24. In 5th grade, my best friends and I created a band started a band called GLGirlz. The “GL” stood for God-Loving. Oh my.
25. I might be the world’s least athletic person, so I have to hype myself up every day to ensure I actually make it to the gym.